Herald of Randolph

August 8, 2019, 04:18 pm

SoRo Fire Checked by Shutting Door


 08-08-2019 4:18 PM

Quick thinking, by shutting a door to the woodshed, may have saved a home from serious fire damage Sunday evening in South Royalton. At the home of Clair Porter on South Street, residents smelled smoke while cooking dinner at about 7:30 p.m. Opening the door to the laundry room, tenant...

Posted in:
Herald of Randolph

This article was posted online by Herald of Randolph. Spot On Vermont collects excepts of news articles from this news source and add these in the 'Southern Vermont'-category. For mor einformation about Spot On Vermont, you can check the About Us-page.

This story was posted in the category:




Counties in this region: